Frequently Asked Questions
Read the FAQs to learn how BookBildr works and find solutions to common problems. If you can’t find an answer to your question here, feel free to contact us. For step-by-step tutorials and tips, check out our Blog’s Tutorials category.
Q: What is BookBildr?
BookBildr is an online-based tool that makes it possible for you to create your own illustrated book from scratch. You don’t need any design experience because BookBildr has everything in stock. You can choose different backgrounds, shapes, frames and illustrations, and add them to your book. The number of combinations is endless and no story will be alike. All images on BookBildr are in public domain, which means they are OK for both personal and commercial use. Once your book is finished, you have two options: to download a PDF or to order printed copies that will be delivered to your address. We ship worldwide.
Q: What can I do with BookBildr?
With BookBildr, you can easily create illustrated books in four different formats: medium square, large square, landscape, and portrait. You can download the books you create as PDFs or order hard copies.
You can use BookBildr to create:
– picture books for children
– personalized gifts
– learning materials for school, church, or any other organization
– photobooks with your own images or a combination of our illustrations and your images
– and much more!
Q: Who is BookBildr for?
The short answer is, it’s for anyone with Internet access who wants to make an illustrated book or a PDF. More specifically, it’s for:
– parents and grandparents who want to put their stories to life and make personalized children’s picture books
– independent writers who want to try their hand at writing and illustrating their own stories
– children who want to write books like grownups
– schools, kindergartens and other educational organizations
– the list is endless, really!
Q: Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, we do. You get:
– 10% off when you order 5-14 copies
– 15% off when you order 15-49 copies
– 20% off when you order 50-99 copies
– 25% off when you order 100-249 copies
– 30% off when you order 250 or more copies
This offer is not applicable to Mohawk and layflat hardcovers.
Q: Can you proofread my book?
Yes, you can order proofreading and/or editing from the Services page.
Q: The book thumbnail looks different in the checkout. What to do?
Please clear your cache and try again. If the problem persists, contact us.